COD Mobile Season 9: Conquest release date revealed: What’s new?
Activision has introduced that Call of Obligation Mobile’s new season, Season 9, begins on Saturday, 15 August.
Referred to as Conquest, it will deliver a brand new battle go, sport mode, weapons customisations, and Battle Royale areas. There’s even a refreshed multiplayer with a brand new close-quarters map, Cargo 1944. As for the in-game Battle Royale map, it should provide 4 new areas: Campground, Dormitory, Outpost, and Radar Base. These have the brand new Armor Plate merchandise for broken armor.
Season 9 gamers will be capable of additional customise weapons, with Gunsmith. There are over 50 new attachments, 20 new reticles, and 60 weapon ranges. Battle Royale additionally helps Gunsmith. And with the brand new battle go, it has each free and premium tiers with new characters, weapon skins and charms, scorestreak, and extra. Season 9 additionally consists of misMobileaneous UI updates.
This is the total checklist of recent stuff:
- New MP Map – Cargo 1944
- 4 new Battle Royale areas – Dormitory, Radar Base, Outpost, and Campground
- Season 9: Conquest Battle Pass – New characters, weapons, objects and extra
- New Mode – 10v10 Featured Playlists (in Season 9)
- Marquee Occasion – Most interesting Hour – Conquer cities on a digital map (in Season 9)
- New Seasonal Challenges
- New merchandise now accessible within the retailer
- Varied UI updates, weapon steadiness, and gameplay optimizations
Activision hasn’t absolutely detailed each change, but it surely shared imagery (above) that outlines a lot of what you possibly can anticipate. It is possible for you to to seize Conquest from Apple’s App Retailer or Google’s Play Retailer.